Monday, March 10, 2008

2 comments:

Hollye said...

For some reason b4 I was not able to leave you a comment on your blog hmmmmm. Anywhew how the heck are you guys doing?? How was Easter in Germany? does the bunny come there too? ;0)Miss you all, hope this finds ALL of you happy and well.
Holly

Cherie said...

Wow! I can't believe you guys have 4 girls, that's awesome! How are you doing? I didn't realize you had an assignment to Germany. Are you at Ramstein? How long will you be there? I'd be great to hear from you if you have a minute!

Cherie Jorgensen

Family Trip to Edelweiss

Family Trip to Edelweiss
Getting warm by the fire on our trip to the snow

Kaytee as a Witch

Kaytee as a Witch
Feb 16 was Kaytee's 8th Birthday party and it was a Wizard of Oz theme. She dressed as Elphaba and had a blast

New PJ's

New PJ's
Toree shows-off her new "popcorn" PJ's